- 2018-11-19 On 18-19 November, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is taking part in the General Affairs Council (Art. 50) meeting in Brussels
- 2018-11-19 On 19 November at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending the Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2018-11-19 On 19 November at 10:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in a seminar on the delegation of police officers to the European Union, international institutions, operations, and missions
- 2018-11-19 On 19 November at 11:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius and the Minister-President of Flanders Geert Bourgeois are taking part in the official launch of a book "Little Lithuania: an aesthete`s map" by Prof. L. Donskis in the Dutch language
- 2018-11-19 On 19 November at 3:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending the Foreign Affairs Council (Defence) in Brussels
Minister Linas Linkevičius congratulates the new Foreign Minister of the Netherlands Stef Blok
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius congratulated Stef Blok on his new appointment as the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
“Lithuania highly appreciates good bilateral relations with the Netherlands across many areas, ranging from defence and security to economy and cultural exchange. We highly value the participation of the Netherlands in NATO enhanced Forward Presence in Lithuania as practical expression of solidarity and important contribution to the security of the Transatlantic Alliance,” the Minister Linas Linkevičius wrote in the congratulations letter.
The Foreign Minister Linkevičius expressed his belief that Lithuania and the Netherlands took a common approach to key items on the global agenda and would continue to cooperate closely on such issues as the future of Europe, economic governance, development of the single market, and strengthening the EU’s role in the world.