- 2018-11-19 On 18-19 November, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is taking part in the General Affairs Council (Art. 50) meeting in Brussels
- 2018-11-19 On 19 November at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending the Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2018-11-19 On 19 November at 10:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in a seminar on the delegation of police officers to the European Union, international institutions, operations, and missions
- 2018-11-19 On 19 November at 11:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius and the Minister-President of Flanders Geert Bourgeois are taking part in the official launch of a book "Little Lithuania: an aesthete`s map" by Prof. L. Donskis in the Dutch language
- 2018-11-19 On 19 November at 3:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending the Foreign Affairs Council (Defence) in Brussels
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister receives the outgoing Ambassador of China
On 4 January, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius received the outgoing Ambassador of China to Lithuania Wei Ruixing. Lithuania’s Foreign Minister thanked the Chinese Ambassador for his efforts to build and strengthen the relationship between the two countries during his tenure in Lithuania.
“Today, Lithuania’s relationship with China is based on intensifying bilateral economic relations, Lithuania’s cooperation within the 16+1 platform, as well as the growing relationship between China and the EU. Lithuania seeks to continue its cooperation with China in the fields of transport, exports of agricultural products, and financial services,” said Linkevičius.
The meeting also discussed bilateral issues related to political, economic and cultural cooperation that would be addressed in the near future.
Wei Ruixing has served as the Ambassador of China to Lithuania since 2015.