- 2020-01-27 On 27 January at 10 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the ministerial meeting
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in the General Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January, the Political Director Raimonda Murmokaitė participates in political consultations with the Austrian delegation
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January at 3 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the International Holocaust Remembrance Day event
- 2020-01-29 On 29 January at 10 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Foreign Affairs Council
Lithuania opens its Honorary Consulate in Cappadocia
On 11 October, the seventh Honorary Consulate of Lithuania in Turkey was officially opened in Ürgüp, Cappadocia. It is headed by the Chairman of Cappadocia Touristic Hoteliers Association and the Vice President of the Ürgüp Chamber of Commerce and Industry Yakup Dinler.
The Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Neris Germanas attended the opening ceremony and said that Lithuania took interest in developing ties with this important region of Turkey, which was popular among Lithuanian tourists. According to N. Germanas, the Honorary Consulate should not only provide assistance to Lithuanian tourists affected by a crisis oversees, but also contribute to the promotion of bilateral economic relations and investments, and help open up new markets for Lithuanian goods.